Translation of KO in Spanish:
- (in boxing) [colloquial]K.O. (masculine) (read as: nocaut or (in Spain) cao)
transitive verb KO's, KO'ing, KO'd
- [colloquial]noquear [colloquial]dejar fuera de combateExample sentences
- Conn had KO'd his last four opponents, including heavyweights Buddy Knox and Gunnar Barlund, both in the 8th rounds.
- It's sort of like when Buster Douglas KO'd Mike Tyson.
- Those days may have ended when Mike Tyson got KO'd by Buster Douglas.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.