Translation of leather in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (material) real leathercuero legítimo(before noun) leather goods
piel legítima (Spain)artículos (masculine plural) de cuero or (in Spain, Mexico also) de pielleather jacketchaqueta (feminine) de cuero or (in Mexico, Spain also)
cazadora (feminine) de piel or de cuero (Spain)Example sentences
- The production of leather from animal hides was a time consuming and dreadfully smelly process.
- Today, machines trim and cut the thickness and polish the leather.
- She wore what was then the fashion for women, a leather one piece outfit with detachable sleeves and pant legs.
- 2 countable (chamois)(British English)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.