- (British English/inglés británico) [Zoology/Zoología] larva (feminine) de la típulaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- For the past several years leatherjackets have been a problem for most coastal nurseries.
- A cultural control to use is covering a well-watered patch of grass overnight with a sheet of black plastic or a tarpaulin, so the leatherjackets rise to the surface into the moist space.
- In August gardeners may see clouds of daddy-long-legs emerging from lawns in the early morning and this, as well as the listed damage, are sure signs of leatherjacket infestation.
- The wharf's pylons are shrouded in vivid sponges, host crabs, nudibranchs and pygmy leatherjackets - tiny fish that hang on to weed or sponge by their teeth.
- The leatherjackets and wrasses continued their work below them, as tiny tubularia hydroids waved their tentacles from the hull.
- Mosaic leatherjackets hovered, asleep in nearly every steel beam.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.