- 1.1 (pants, trousers) leggings (mpl), leotardos (mpl), mallas (fpl), calzas (fpl) (RPl) ; (for babies) pelele (m) waterproof leggings pantalones (mpl) impermeablesMore example sentences1.2 (for lower leg) polainas (fpl)
More example sentences
- She wore long black leggings and a tight-fitting black top.
- I'm not going to wear leggings under a denim miniskirt or stiletto-heeled boots with skinny jeans and a gold-trimmed gilet.
- Bassist Chris Squire - wearing a flouncy black smock over skin-tight Lycra leggings tucked into Doc Marten boots - was having more of a ball than most.
- He wore a leather loincloth, fur leggings, a fur garment, a grass cape, a fur hat and leather shoes stuffed with grass.
- Traditional clothing for men consisted of a breech-cloth, deerskin leggings, a shirt, and, in winter, moccasins.
- The men wore antelope or mountain sheep skin leggings, shirts, breechcloths, and moccasins.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.