n (plural lenses)
- 1.1 [Optics/Óptica] lente (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (for magnifying) lupa (feminine) 1.3 (in spectacles) cristal (masculine) 1.4contact lens 1.5 [Photography/Fotografía] lente (f); (compound) objetivo (m); (before noun/delante del nombre) [cap] del objetivo lens aperture (apertura (f) del) diafragma (m) lens hood parasol (masculine)
More example sentences1.6 [Anatomy/Anatomía] cristalino (masculine)
- His first telescope was made from available lenses and gave a magnification of about four times.
- I have two pairs of glasses with different coloured lenses for different light conditions.
- Because of the extreme curve of the glasses, the lenses are hard to fit to a frame - and that makes them costly.
More example sentences
- The Standard lens is actually one of the most neglected lenses in your camera bag.
- With that he tosses the paper across, and goes back to his camera lenses and his camera lens cloth.
- The solution to this is to get right next to the glass, so that your camera lens is flush with the glass surface.
- The posterior chamber is found behind the iris and in front of the lens and ciliary bodies.
- The dioptric system includes the cornea, the lens, the aqueous humor within the anterior eye chamber, and the vitreous body.
- With age, your eyes are less able to produce tears, your retinas thin and your lenses gradually turn yellow and become less clear.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...