- (of living creature) vida (f); (of project) duración (f); (of equipment) vida (f) útilMore example sentences
- As humans lengthened lifespans with better nutrition and hunting skills, childhood also lengthened.
- They are slow-breeding and long-lived animals, achieving lifespans of 70 years or so.
- I suggested that extending human lifespans might lead to extended creativity.
Definition of life span in:
- The US English dictionary
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.