- (of living creature) vida (f); (of project) duración (f); (of equipment) vida (f) útilMore example sentences
- As humans lengthened lifespans with better nutrition and hunting skills, childhood also lengthened.
- They are slow-breeding and long-lived animals, achieving lifespans of 70 years or so.
- I suggested that extending human lifespans might lead to extended creativity.
Definition of life span in:
- The US English dictionary
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.