- (of living creature) vida (feminine); (of project) duración (feminine); (of equipment) vida (feminine) útilMore example sentences
- As humans lengthened lifespans with better nutrition and hunting skills, childhood also lengthened.
- They are slow-breeding and long-lived animals, achieving lifespans of 70 years or so.
- I suggested that extending human lifespans might lead to extended creativity.
Definition of life span in:
- The US English dictionary
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to