Translation of lifeless in Spanish:
- 1.1 (listless)(appearance/prose)
poco animadoExample sentences1.2 (body) (dead)
- The left wing think tanks, for instance, are now lifeless, dull and lacking in ideas.
- The man who looked back at him was well-muscled and tall, but his eyes were tired and dull, his light brown hair flat and lifeless.
- Generally dry hair is unmanageable, lifeless, dull, frizzy and/or flyaway.
Example sentences1.3 (deserted) [literary]
- Sitting on his knees he embraced the dead bloody woman in his arms, feeling her cold lifeless body against his hot chest.
- The dirty grey pavements were littered with cold, lifeless bodies and the only sound came from the biting autumn wind as it ripped through the trees and chilled him to the bone.
- She pressed her forehead to his own, and his entire body was cold, lifeless.
- There was a long pause as the two stared out over the grim and lifeless landscape.
- The landscape appears to be lifeless, but is home to an array of insects and wildlife.
- The cave is not a lifeless place, it is a living thing to which we have to give ourselves; a thing that can be gentle and also be a savage whom changes in temper can render dangerous.
donde no hay ( or no había etc) vida
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.