- [Medicine/Medicina] [Music/Música] ligadura (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- The ligatures on his splenic artery and vein had slipped.
- Suture ligatures and electrocoagulation are the two most common techniques for hemostasis.
- The alternative of tying the damaged vessel with a ligature had been employed by various surgeons dating back to Celsus, a Roman medical author in the first century ad.
- The ligature equivalent to two semibreves persisted for some time and is still found in the early 18th century in the works of J. J. Fux.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Most first names in Spanish-speaking countries are those of saints. A person's santo, (also known as onomástico in Latin America and onomástica in Spain) is the saint's day of the saint that they are named for. Children were once usually named for the saint whose day they were born on, but this is less common now.