- [Medicine/Medicina] [Music/Música] ligadura (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- The ligatures on his splenic artery and vein had slipped.
- Suture ligatures and electrocoagulation are the two most common techniques for hemostasis.
- The alternative of tying the damaged vessel with a ligature had been employed by various surgeons dating back to Celsus, a Roman medical author in the first century ad.
- The ligature equivalent to two semibreves persisted for some time and is still found in the early 18th century in the works of J. J. Fux.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that bable (or asturiano) is a variety of Castilian spoken in Asturias? It went into decline when the kingdom of Castile achieved political dominance and imposed Castilian on what became Spain. By the twentieth century it was confined to rural areas. With the revival of Spanish regional languages