Translation of ligature in Spanish:
- [Medicine/Medicina] [Music/Música] ligadura (feminine)Example sentences
- The ligatures on his splenic artery and vein had slipped.
- Suture ligatures and electrocoagulation are the two most common techniques for hemostasis.
- The alternative of tying the damaged vessel with a ligature had been employed by various surgeons dating back to Celsus, a Roman medical author in the first century ad.
- The ligature equivalent to two semibreves persisted for some time and is still found in the early 18th century in the works of J. J. Fux.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the