- [Med] [Mus] ligadura (f)More example sentences
More example sentences
- The ligatures on his splenic artery and vein had slipped.
- Suture ligatures and electrocoagulation are the two most common techniques for hemostasis.
- The alternative of tying the damaged vessel with a ligature had been employed by various surgeons dating back to Celsus, a Roman medical author in the first century ad.
- The ligature equivalent to two semibreves persisted for some time and is still found in the early 18th century in the works of J. J. Fux.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...