Translation of ligature in Spanish:
- [Medicine/Medicina] [Music/Música] ligadura (feminine)Example sentences
- The ligatures on his splenic artery and vein had slipped.
- Suture ligatures and electrocoagulation are the two most common techniques for hemostasis.
- The alternative of tying the damaged vessel with a ligature had been employed by various surgeons dating back to Celsus, a Roman medical author in the first century ad.
- The ligature equivalent to two semibreves persisted for some time and is still found in the early 18th century in the works of J. J. Fux.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.