Translation of liquidation in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable (Finance, Law) to go into liquidationentrar en liquidaciónExample sentences
- One month after these events it went into liquidation owing creditors over £100,000.
- It went into examinership in August after its British business went into liquidation and it was forced to close offices worldwide.
- During the time he spent behind bars his business went into liquidation.
- But private equity investors especially covet the fact that they stand ahead of holders of the common for the proceeds of asset liquidation in the event of bankruptcy
- The whole idea of liquidation is that all assets are liquidated and the proceeds distributed equitably in accordance with the law.
- Consequently, older borrowers are less vulnerable to external income and expense shocks because they tend to have more assets available for liquidation.
- 2 uncountable (killing)Example sentences
- How could a collaborator of the British and a pledged advocate of violent liquidation of minorities, Muslims in particular, be invited to this function?
- We should all be obliged to appear before a board every five years and justify our existence… on pain of liquidation.
- Take Stalin's liquidation of the kulaks, or the Nazis' mass murder of the Jews.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.