- 1.1 (art) literatura (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (published works) bibliografía (f), material (m) publicado
More example sentences1.3 (promotional material) folletos (mpl), información (f)
- These deaths are real deaths, and they pile up in ways that define our histories and literatures and social sciences.
- The seminar's topic was Renaissance utopian literatures, focusing on More's Utopia.
- Many scholars consider this novel a modern classic in US literatures.
More example sentences
- There is almost no published literature on the subject, and we are largely guided by our own opinions, experience, and - in some cases - prejudice.
- And contrary to some assertions, they have published peer-reviewed literature on the subject.
- It is certainly true that the published literature on the subject is well surveyed.
- For more straightforward cash rewards, consumers will have to read the small print of product literature to ensure they have the card that best suits their spending needs.
- They will be visiting problem areas to hand out literature and advice to people on how best to secure their vehicles, and offering support to victims.
- The campaign included rebranding the company and producing new corporate literature, advertising and media, website and promotional items.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.