- [Zool] [Culin] langosta (f), bogavante (m) (Esp)(spiny lobster)langosta (f) (before n) lobster pot nasa (f), langostera (f)More example sentences
More example sentences
- It takes about eight seconds for a pair of lobsters to copulate; it takes a lot longer to get them into the mood.
- The body plans of lobsters and humans, flies and fish, barnacles and mice, are initiated using the same families of genes that are conserved across the animal kingdom.
- Both spiney lobsters and hermit crabs have been observed attacking gastropods in this fashion and both produce the distinctive notched gastropod remains.
- Alistair started off with west coast lobster bisque with white wine, saffron and cognac, while I went for the finnan haddock and lobster risotto with smoked salmon cream and poached egg.
- A special of sherried lobster bisque demands to be ordered; its rich brick color and oceanic, lobster-shell tang give it a gutsy character.
- People may indulge themselves in a huge variety of seafood delights such as lobster, crab, oyster, caviar and more, along with traditional breakfast choices.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.