- 1 countable/numerable 1.1 (position) posición (feminine), ubicación (feminine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) we don't know the exact location of the plane no conocemos las posición exacta del avión this is the ideal location for the hotel este es el lugar or el emplazamiento or (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) la ubicación ideal para el hotel prime/central location near the sea situación (feminine) or (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) ubicación (feminine) inmejorable/céntrica cerca del marMore example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] ubicación (feminine)
More example sentences
- Be sure to look over the program schedule included in this issue, and get yourself booked at a convenient location.
- They arrived at the dining hall, a squat building positioned in a central location on the school grounds.
- Portarlington, they say, is the ideal choice because of its location and geographical position.
- The first set of control input parameters is stored in a memory location.
- We will store that metadata in a separate location from the data itself.
- Moving to a new place is hard, and moving your server to a new location or computer also is hard.
- 2 countable/numerable [Cinema/Cine] lugar (masculine) de filmación we were filming on location in Italy estábamos rodando los exteriores en ItaliaMore example sentences
- Promising a fresh take on any and every aspect of the media world, The Desk is filmed on location and in the studio.
- Filmed on location, with natural light and a limited crew, the visual aspects of The Sunshine are equally impressive.
- These days, we are aware that this city in the Czech Republic is a favored filming location for Hollywood studios.
- 3 uncountable/no numerable 3.1 (siting) emplazamiento (masculine), ubicación (feminine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) 3.2 (discovery of position) localización (feminine)More example sentences
- The poor design of the staircase, or improper location of the deposit bins results in many students trapped at the lower level with only one stairway to go back to the upper level.
- Ministers rejected proposals recommended earlier this year by the Office of Fair Trading to scrap regulations which control the number and location of pharmacies.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.