- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (accommodations) alojamiento (masculine)More example sentences1.2
(lodgings plural)(rented) to live in lodgings vivir en una habitación alquilada ( or en una pensión etc) I'm looking for lodgings estoy buscando alojamientoMore example sentences
- The remainder are in supported lodgings, community homes or in residential care.
- Both the New Town and the Old Town offer numerous lodgings in private houses and small family hotels.
- Cheap lodgings and a shift away from family entertainment have made the capital of glam a top business stop.
- Both are being given full board and lodging at the Royal Cliff Beach Resort and are guaranteed employment with the resort after completion of their subsidized training.
- You pay for administrative costs, for your board and lodging (absurdly cheap), and your air fare.
- Harvard offers generous aid and loans to cover its annual fees of around £17,000 plus board and lodging of £7,000, as do other top colleges.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.