Translation of logic in Spanish:
- 1.1 (reasoning, good sense) you cannot fault his logicsu lógica es aplastante or impecableExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (Computing)
- That is the primary reason and logic behind media.
- And to take such a stance, outside of the accepted discourse of reason, means that he can't use deductive logic to defend it.
- Whoever wishes to hold on to the distinction would need to maintain, according to his own logic, that he has always been there - a thesis which can all too easily be disproved.
(before noun) (circuit/diagram)
- Reason, logic, and common sense are practically a foreign language to this girl!
- With opinions and arguments completely lacking in evidence, logic or relevance, this stuff is irresistible.
- There is a lack of logic in certain passages which reveals a sense of scepticism towards determination.
- The computer program code logic is executed by the processing circuitry and is configured to generate an output signal.
- Mac hardware today differs from PCs solely in the CPU, system logic and the motherboard they sit on.
- Knowing algorithms, which is really the underlying piece of any logic in a computer program, is an extremely important skill for programmers.
- In such a PDA, DRAM cells normally are refreshed periodically by the memory controller logic present inside the CPU.
- Another capability is that the software uses logic based on available memory to break up large models.
- If performance parity is achieved, then moving to new core logic and memory is a non-issue, and it's easy to justify adopting those other neat new features.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.