Translation of long-stay in Spanish:
- (patient)de estancia or (Latin America) estadía prolongada(car park) (British English)para estacionamiento or (Spain) aparcamiento prolongadoExample sentences
- Officers only recommend it should stay open until the long-stay residents get the opportunity to move together to another Council home for mentally ill elderly people.
- Although medically fit to be discharged, some of these long-stay patients are refusing to move to step-down care because of concerns over standards in nursing homes.
- The large hospital, which pioneered heart transplants, does not have any accommodation for relatives of long-stay patients.
Definition of long-stay in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.