Translation of love interest in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (romantic sub-plot) sub trama (feminine) románticaExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (character, role) personaje (masculine) de la sub trama romántica
- And while the St George story was lacking in any love interest, the theme of life and rebirth is a common one at the festive season.
- This is unfortunate, given they're the film's main love interest.
- There is none of our modern screenwriting need to provide story arcs, lenient human touches and love interest.
- The role of the female love interest in Arthur was similar in style.
- As the central love interest, he isn't charming, just irritating.
- The character of Nikki, the love interest in the novel, is particularly strong, and is again based on old colleagues.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.