Translation of love interest in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (romantic sub-plot) sub trama (feminine) románticaExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (character, role) personaje (masculine) de la sub trama romántica
- And while the St George story was lacking in any love interest, the theme of life and rebirth is a common one at the festive season.
- This is unfortunate, given they're the film's main love interest.
- There is none of our modern screenwriting need to provide story arcs, lenient human touches and love interest.
- The role of the female love interest in Arthur was similar in style.
- As the central love interest, he isn't charming, just irritating.
- The character of Nikki, the love interest in the novel, is particularly strong, and is again based on old colleagues.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the