Translation of love interest in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- 1.1 uncountable (romantic sub-plot)sub trama (feminine) románticaExample sentences1.2 countable (character, role)
personaje (masculine) de la sub trama románticaExample sentences
- And while the St George story was lacking in any love interest, the theme of life and rebirth is a common one at the festive season.
- This is unfortunate, given they're the film's main love interest.
- There is none of our modern screenwriting need to provide story arcs, lenient human touches and love interest.
- The role of the female love interest in Arthur was similar in style.
- As the central love interest, he isn't charming, just irritating.
- The character of Nikki, the love interest in the novel, is particularly strong, and is again based on old colleagues.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the