nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (romantic sub-plot) sub trama (feminine) románticaMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (character, role) personaje (masculine) de la sub trama romántica
More example sentences
- And while the St George story was lacking in any love interest, the theme of life and rebirth is a common one at the festive season.
- This is unfortunate, given they're the film's main love interest.
- There is none of our modern screenwriting need to provide story arcs, lenient human touches and love interest.
- The role of the female love interest in Arthur was similar in style.
- As the central love interest, he isn't charming, just irritating.
- The character of Nikki, the love interest in the novel, is particularly strong, and is again based on old colleagues.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an