Translation of lump sum in Spanish:
- cantidad (feminine) globalyou will get $5,000 in a lump sum
suma (feminine) global (que se paga o recibe para saldar totalmente una obligación)recibirá un pago único de 5.000 dólaresExample sentences
- When he dies, his wife is usually guaranteed a lump sum or payment of income for five years only.
- At the end of the term, a pre-agreed single lump sum payment is made by the borrower to clear the debt.
- It stated that the funds were to be used to secure the Retirement Benefits which were an annuity and a lump sum payment.
also: lump-sum adjective
- (before noun)(payment)we received a lump-sum settlement
únicorecibimos una indemnización global
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.