Translation of lump sum in Spanish:
- cantidad (feminine) or suma (feminine) global ([ que se paga o recibe para saldar totalmente una obligación ]) you will get $5,000 in a lump sum recibirá un pago único de 5.000 dólaresExample sentences
- When he dies, his wife is usually guaranteed a lump sum or payment of income for five years only.
- At the end of the term, a pre-agreed single lump sum payment is made by the borrower to clear the debt.
- It stated that the funds were to be used to secure the Retirement Benefits which were an annuity and a lump sum payment.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) [payment] único we received a lump-sum settlement recibimos una indemnización global
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.