Translation of lunchbox in Spanish:
- 1 (for food) lonchera (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) , fiambrera (feminine) (Spain/España)Example sentences
- I've been packing his lunch box with all the best foods I can find for him to eat, yet most days he returns home without having eaten more then a small amount.
- In the immediate aftermath of the changes, one parent sent her child to school with a lunch box containing three Mars bars, two packets of crisps and a fizzy drink.
- I never suggested that the government should be packing your kid's lunch box or running the local supermarket.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] computadora (feminine) or (Spain/España) ordenador (masculine) de sobremesa
- 3 [humorous/humorístico], (man's genitals) paquete (masculine) [colloquial/familiar]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of the autonomous governments of Catalonia and Valencia is generalitat. A great deal of power has now been transferred to them from central government.