Translation of mailbox in Spanish:
- 1.1 (for receiving mail) (American English/inglés norteamericano) buzón (masculine), casillero (masculine) (Venezuela)Example sentences1.2 (for sending mail) (American English/inglés norteamericano) buzón (masculine) (de correos)
Example sentences1.3 (electronic) buzón (masculine)
- If you suspect mail theft, get a lockable mailbox or rent a Post Office box.
- The mailbox on its wooden post had been re-decorated numerous times, each time being adorned with a different design.
- Several mailboxes to serve adjacent properties were placed under a roofed structure on the sidewalk across the road from the house.
- He sealed, addressed, and stamped it before tucking it under his pocket and going for a brief walk down to the nearest public mailbox.
- Plus, I also have to have a reason to get out of the house so I can drop it off in a public mailbox.
- American postage stamps honouring the occasion mark the envelopes of Christmas cards that I cannot send from La Guardia Airport because the slots on all mailboxes are welded shut in the airport.
- Email systems store messages in mailboxes with electronic addresses, which receivers check from time to time.
- When I make a mistake, my mailbox begins filling with emails from readers within a few short minutes - and I almost always fix up the problem straight away.
- Spam is up fivefold over the past 18 months, leaving the electronic mailboxes of Internet users jammed with billions of unwanted commercial e-mails.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.