Translation of mainstream in Spanish:
- her work is outside the mainstream of modern literary criticismcorriente (feminine) dominantelínea (feminine) centralsu obra no está dentro de la corriente dominante de la crítica literaria actualExample sentences
- The problem is, the ideas push into the mainstream of politics, and here we have a problem.
- Education policy often leads the way to integrate new ideas into the mainstream.
- The overwhelming message carried by the mainstream is that corporate activities are largely benign and certainly not worth systematic investigation.
- (culture)establecido(ideology)a candidate who can represent mainstream society/Americamainstream politicsun candidato que represente al ciudadano/americano medioI decided to try something a little more mainstreamla política a nivel de los partidos mayoritariosdecidí probar algo un poco más convencionalExample sentences
- You will almost never hear any American political figure described by the mainstream media as belonging the left wing.
- And this is a play, daring though it may be, that belongs in a mainstream house.
- Corn argues that much of the fault belongs to the mainstream media, which is loath to call any president a liar.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the