- corriente (feminine) dominante, línea (feminine) central her work is outside the mainstream of modern literary criticism su obra no está dentro de la corriente dominante de la crítica literaria actualMore example sentences
- The problem is, the ideas push into the mainstream of politics, and here we have a problem.
- Education policy often leads the way to integrate new ideas into the mainstream.
- The overwhelming message carried by the mainstream is that corporate activities are largely benign and certainly not worth systematic investigation.
- [culture] establecido; [ideology] dominante a candidate who can represent mainstream society/America un candidato que represente al ciudadano/americano medio mainstream politics la política a nivel de los partidos mayoritarios I decided to try something a little more mainstream decidí probar algo un poco más convencional
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.