Translation of mainstream in Spanish:
- corriente (feminine) dominante, línea (feminine) central her work is outside the mainstream of modern literary criticism su obra no está dentro de la corriente dominante de la crítica literaria actualExample sentences
- The problem is, the ideas push into the mainstream of politics, and here we have a problem.
- Education policy often leads the way to integrate new ideas into the mainstream.
- The overwhelming message carried by the mainstream is that corporate activities are largely benign and certainly not worth systematic investigation.
- [culture] establecido; [ideology] dominante a candidate who can represent mainstream society/America un candidato que represente al ciudadano/americano medio mainstream politics la política a nivel de los partidos mayoritarios I decided to try something a little more mainstream decidí probar algo un poco más convencional
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.