- 1.1 (ill will) mala intención (feminine), maldad (feminine) he did it without malice lo hizo sin mala intención to bear sb malice guardarle rencor a algnMore example sentences1.2 [Law/Derecho] dolo (masculine) (penal), intención (feminine) delictuosa with malice aforethought (in (United Kingdom/el Reino Unido) ) con premeditación
More example sentences
- This time, the devastation resulted not from the malice of evil men, but from the fury of water and wind.
- There are those who have tainted their blood with evil and malice.
- Meanwhile, the red eyes were still there, glittering and watching in malice and evil.
- Consequently it limited the damages in such cases unless the plaintiff proved actual malice.
- The privilege could nevertheless be defeated if actual malice was proved by the plaintiff.
- Nevertheless, the prosecution can contend that the doctrine of transferred malice applies.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.