Translation of malign in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [person] calumniar, difamar the much maligned director el vilipendiado director you malign her no estás siendo justo con ellaExample sentences
- But he denied the army had been maligning politicians to discredit them.
- He was also taken aback because he felt the PR consultant was maligning someone who was dead.
- Now that we have Camilla installed, her champion wrote, should we still be maligning this lady?
- [influence/intent] maligno
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the