Translation of malign in Spanish:
- the much maligned directoryou malign herel vilipendiado directorno estás siendo justo con ellaExample sentences
- But he denied the army had been maligning politicians to discredit them.
- He was also taken aback because he felt the PR consultant was maligning someone who was dead.
- Now that we have Camilla installed, her champion wrote, should we still be maligning this lady?
- (influence/intent)Example sentences
- We should not believe that this malign aspect of human nature which sleeps in all of us has gone away or will ever go away.
- The place is populated by endearing eccentrics who eat seal-flipper pie and brood darkly on the sea's malign nature.
- The American Empire emerges, then, not as a complex phenomenon with some good effects and some malign ones.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.