Translation of malign in Spanish:
- the much maligned directorel vilipendiado directoryou malign herno estás siendo justo con ellaExample sentences
- But he denied the army had been maligning politicians to discredit them.
- He was also taken aback because he felt the PR consultant was maligning someone who was dead.
- Now that we have Camilla installed, her champion wrote, should we still be maligning this lady?
- We should not believe that this malign aspect of human nature which sleeps in all of us has gone away or will ever go away.
- The place is populated by endearing eccentrics who eat seal-flipper pie and brood darkly on the sea's malign nature.
- The American Empire emerges, then, not as a complex phenomenon with some good effects and some malign ones.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.