n (pl -cies)
- 1 [Med] 1.1 u (of growth) malignidad (f) 1.2 c (growth) tumor (m) malignoMore example sentences
- Can prolonged administration of endothelial antiapoptotic agents influence the growth of malignancies?
- Alternatively, infiltrating microglia near a focus of radiation necrosis may be mistaken for a malignancy in a treated glioma.
- When the mutation occurs in a cell, it essentially takes the brakes off the cell's growth, causing a malignancy.
- 2 (evil) malignidad (f)More example sentences
- By the very nature of what it is, Empires are malignant, not benign though they cloak this malignancy with shallow kindness.
- We know we harbor the same malignancy and malice, the same greed and injustice that we detest in others.
- I get angry, but I don't hate because hate causes malignancy in me, not the person I'm hating.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...