noun/nombre (plural -cies)
- 1 [Medicine/Medicina] 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (of growth) malignidad (feminine) 1.2 countable/numerable (growth) tumor (masculine) malignoMore example sentences
- Can prolonged administration of endothelial antiapoptotic agents influence the growth of malignancies?
- Alternatively, infiltrating microglia near a focus of radiation necrosis may be mistaken for a malignancy in a treated glioma.
- When the mutation occurs in a cell, it essentially takes the brakes off the cell's growth, causing a malignancy.
- 2 (evil) malignidad (feminine)More example sentences
- By the very nature of what it is, Empires are malignant, not benign though they cloak this malignancy with shallow kindness.
- We know we harbor the same malignancy and malice, the same greed and injustice that we detest in others.
- I get angry, but I don't hate because hate causes malignancy in me, not the person I'm hating.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.