Translation of malignancy in Spanish:
noun plural -cies
- 1 (Medicine) 1.1 uncountable (of growth) 1.2 countable (growth)tumor (masculine) malignoExample sentences
- Can prolonged administration of endothelial antiapoptotic agents influence the growth of malignancies?
- Alternatively, infiltrating microglia near a focus of radiation necrosis may be mistaken for a malignancy in a treated glioma.
- When the mutation occurs in a cell, it essentially takes the brakes off the cell's growth, causing a malignancy.
- 2 (evil)Example sentences
- By the very nature of what it is, Empires are malignant, not benign though they cloak this malignancy with shallow kindness.
- We know we harbor the same malignancy and malice, the same greed and injustice that we detest in others.
- I get angry, but I don't hate because hate causes malignancy in me, not the person I'm hating.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the