- 1.1 [Medicine/Medicina] [growth/tumor] malignoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (malign) maligno
- But neither of these processes is suitable for patients with infection or malignant disease.
- Leon and Davey-Smith now show how a childhood infection may influence the epidemiology of malignant disease several decades later.
- Patients with severe neutropenia with fever or signs of infection and those with evidence of malignant disease should be hospitalized.
More example sentences
- Asbestosis is frequently accompanied by malignant tumors, such as lung cancer and malignant mesothelioma.
- The difference between malignant and benign tumours is that malignant tumours have the ability to invade surrounding areas.
- We describe a case of a highly malignant primary liver tumor in an elderly woman.
- Too often the malignant evil in society shows up in how we treat our children.
- The root cause is not so much the drugs trade, as the malignant rat-like nature of the human race.
- What evil, malignant Commie menace could be behind this predicament?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.