Translation of malignant in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Medicine)(growth/tumor)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (malign)
- But neither of these processes is suitable for patients with infection or malignant disease.
- Leon and Davey-Smith now show how a childhood infection may influence the epidemiology of malignant disease several decades later.
- Patients with severe neutropenia with fever or signs of infection and those with evidence of malignant disease should be hospitalized.
- Asbestosis is frequently accompanied by malignant tumors, such as lung cancer and malignant mesothelioma.
- The difference between malignant and benign tumours is that malignant tumours have the ability to invade surrounding areas.
- We describe a case of a highly malignant primary liver tumor in an elderly woman.
- Too often the malignant evil in society shows up in how we treat our children.
- The root cause is not so much the drugs trade, as the malignant rat-like nature of the human race.
- What evil, malignant Commie menace could be behind this predicament?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.