- Mammón ye cannot serve God and mammon no podéis servir a Dios y al Dinero Christmas these days is dominated by mammon hoy día las Navidades están regidas por el dios del consumoMore example sentences
- But libertinism itself is as distinct from libertarianism as worship of Mammon is distinct from conservatism.
- In backing the demolition plan, he has shown he is committed to the worship of Mammon.
- If there is an idol behind the idols of corporate globalization, it is Mammon.
Definition of mammon in:
- The US English dictionary
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.