- Mammón ye cannot serve God and mammon no podéis servir a Dios y al Dinero Christmas these days is dominated by mammon hoy día las Navidades están regidas por el dios del consumoMore example sentences
- But libertinism itself is as distinct from libertarianism as worship of Mammon is distinct from conservatism.
- In backing the demolition plan, he has shown he is committed to the worship of Mammon.
- If there is an idol behind the idols of corporate globalization, it is Mammon.
Definition of mammon in:
- The US English dictionary
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.