Translation of mangetout in Spanish:
- (British English)arveja (feminine) or (Spain) guisante (masculine) or (especially Mexico) chícharo (masculine) mollarExample sentences
- Along with our meals came a dish of vegetables offering small tastings of cauliflower, broccoli, mangetouts, carrots and a larger helping of new potatoes.
- The next day, the remaining beef was sliced and marinated in soy, rice wine, garlic, sesame oil and cornflour, then tossed in a hot wok with soaked Chinese mushrooms, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts and mangetout, as in today's recipe.
- The dishes came with nicely cooked baby potatoes, carrots and mangetout.
Definition of mangetout in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than