Translation of manifestation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (form, embodiment)Example sentences1.2 (sign, symptom)
- The holy land of Bharat is the birthplace of many incarnations and manifestations of divine power that descended on earth in human garb.
- We are all incarnations and manifestations of the Divine.
- The Hindu temple, in all its diverse manifestations, incarnates this truth.
Example sentences1.3 (of ghost)
- He is always portrayed as an abstract manifestation of evil, from which we, as the good children of the next generation, are safely separated.
- At present they are the earliest evidence of human creativity and the first known visual manifestations of abstract thought.
- In addition, he still constitutes the paradigmatic figure in whom philosophy, even in its most abstract manifestations, is never severed from the concerns of life.
- Interest in the cardiovascular manifestations of sleep apnea has grown dramatically over the past few years.
- Social withdrawal can be a manifestation of untreated physical symptoms such as pain.
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome is the clinical manifestation of severe, acute lung injury.
- The majority of spiritual manifestations use electromagnetic energy to interact with our world, hence the bag.
- Though he waited, no further manifestations appeared.
- In the literary ghost story, at least in many of its classic manifestations, the ghost is all, and the deliberate arousal of fear is the story's primary purpose.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.