- 1.1 [Publishing/Industria Editorial] manuscrito (m), original (m) (before noun/delante del nombre) manuscript paper [Music/Música] papel (masculine) pautado or pentagramadoMore example sentences1.2 (handwritten book) manuscrito (masculine)
More example sentences
- We are attracting more manuscripts and publishing more articles than ever before.
- All authors were responsible for revising the manuscript and for final approval of the paper.
- Informed consent for this purpose requires that the patient should be shown the manuscript to be published.
- The books and manuscripts were written on vellum, a preparation of calf, goat and sheep skins.
- Priceless books and manuscripts will receive special protection as the restoration of a library gets underway.
- An entire manuscript of Urdu written in Roman is a precious treasure of the Lahore Museum.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...