- 1.1 [Publishing/Industria Editorial] manuscrito (m), original (m) (before noun/delante del nombre) manuscript paper [Music/Música] papel (masculine) pautado or pentagramadoMore example sentences1.2 (handwritten book) manuscrito (masculine)
More example sentences
- We are attracting more manuscripts and publishing more articles than ever before.
- All authors were responsible for revising the manuscript and for final approval of the paper.
- Informed consent for this purpose requires that the patient should be shown the manuscript to be published.
- The books and manuscripts were written on vellum, a preparation of calf, goat and sheep skins.
- Priceless books and manuscripts will receive special protection as the restoration of a library gets underway.
- An entire manuscript of Urdu written in Roman is a precious treasure of the Lahore Museum.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.