Translation of manuscript in Spanish:
- 1.1 (unpublished text)Example sentences1.2 (handwritten book)
- We are attracting more manuscripts and publishing more articles than ever before.
- All authors were responsible for revising the manuscript and for final approval of the paper.
- Informed consent for this purpose requires that the patient should be shown the manuscript to be published.
- The books and manuscripts were written on vellum, a preparation of calf, goat and sheep skins.
- Priceless books and manuscripts will receive special protection as the restoration of a library gets underway.
- An entire manuscript of Urdu written in Roman is a precious treasure of the Lahore Museum.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.