Translation of market in Spanish:
- 2 2.1 (trading activity) the property/oil marketel mercado inmobiliario/del petróleothe wholesale/retail marketel mercado al por mayor/al por menorthe export marketel mercado de la exportaciónif you were to buy it on the open marketsi tuvieras que pagar el precio de mercadoto be on/come on (to) the marketestar/salir a la ventato put a product on the marketlanzar un producto al mercadowe put the house on the market at $320,000pusimos la casa en venta en $320.000they're in the market for semiconductorsestán buscando semiconductoresa buyer's/seller's marketun mercado favorable al comprador/al vendedormarket opportunityoportunidad (feminine) de mercadomarket penetrationpenetración (feminine) de mercadomarket potentialpotencial (masculine) de mercadomarket rentalquiler (masculine) según la demandamarket resistanceresistencia (feminine) del mercadomarket study market surveyencuesta (feminine) de mercadomarket trendtendencia (feminine) de mercado2.2 (area of business) the Japanese marketel mercado japonés(before noun) a market leaderun líder del mercado or de su sector en el mercado2.3 (demand) they have created a market for their productshan creado un mercado para sus productosthe market for steella demanda de aceroExample sentences
- And she doesn't believe there's a market for landscapers in the native-plant industry.
- There's a market for it and it's kind of a sequel to the cassette culture of the '80s and early '90s.
- An East Lancashire businessman who has run lap-dancing bars in towns and cities said there simply wasn't a market for it in Blackburn.
- Despite the rumours and the negative air in the trade, the pub market held its own during the first six months of this year.
- With the economy slowing, and a flood of tail-end boom cars being traded in, the market is in a state of flux.
- When any asset becomes that valuable, the market usually responds by trading the asset.
- 3also: stock marketa rising/falling marketun mercado alcista/bajistato play the market to corner the market (in something)hacerse con el mercado (de algo)(before noun) market analyst market reportinforme (masculine) de mercadoExample sentences
- Science has shown that Canadian beef is safe, yet export markets remain closed.
- But there is no reason to expect a house price boom - particularly if the labour market and wages growth remain subdued.
- The labour market remains fairly tight and employers always have to be on the look-out for new sources of employees.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.