- 1 uncountable/no numerable(bone marrow)médula (feminine), tuétano (masculine) frozen o chilled to the marrow helado hasta la médulaMore example sentences
- Stem cells have been isolated from the central nervous system, bone marrow, and blood of adults.
- In general, magnetic resonance is excellent for imaging soft tissue and bone marrow.
- During a transplant, healthy bone marrow will be fed into your blood stream.
- 2 countable/numerable marrow squash o (British English/inglés británico) marrow [Cookery/Cocina][ tipo de calabaza alargada y de cáscara verde ]More example sentences
- Other specialist bags have been developed especially for salads and vegetables including even marrows and courgettes.
- Lots of vegetables should be ready to harvest now including marrows, onions and sweetcorn.
- Unripe fruits are cooked as a vegetable in the same way as marrows.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to