- 1 uncountable/no numerable(bone marrow)médula (f), tuétano (m) frozen o chilled to the marrow helado hasta la médulaMore example sentences
- Stem cells have been isolated from the central nervous system, bone marrow, and blood of adults.
- In general, magnetic resonance is excellent for imaging soft tissue and bone marrow.
- During a transplant, healthy bone marrow will be fed into your blood stream.
- 2 countable/numerable marrow squash o (British English/inglés británico) marrow [Cookery/Cocina]tipo de calabaza alargada y de cáscara verdeMore example sentences
- Other specialist bags have been developed especially for salads and vegetables including even marrows and courgettes.
- Lots of vegetables should be ready to harvest now including marrows, onions and sweetcorn.
- Unripe fruits are cooked as a vegetable in the same way as marrows.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...