Translation of marrow in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable(bone marrow)médula (feminine), tuétano (masculine) frozen o chilled to the marrow helado hasta la médulaExample sentences
- Stem cells have been isolated from the central nervous system, bone marrow, and blood of adults.
- In general, magnetic resonance is excellent for imaging soft tissue and bone marrow.
- During a transplant, healthy bone marrow will be fed into your blood stream.
- 2 countable/numerable marrow squash o (British English/inglés británico) marrow [Cookery/Cocina][ tipo de calabaza alargada y de cáscara verde ]Example sentences
- Other specialist bags have been developed especially for salads and vegetables including even marrows and courgettes.
- Lots of vegetables should be ready to harvest now including marrows, onions and sweetcorn.
- Unripe fruits are cooked as a vegetable in the same way as marrows.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.