- 1 (manly) masculino, varonil she's very masculine es muy masculina or [pejorative/peyorativo] hombrunaMore example sentences
- These are very attractive and masculine qualities.
- This 16th century bastioned city is unique in the feminine quality among the masculine citadels of Rajasthan.
- Actually, part of her success is that she combines traditionally masculine and feminine qualities in one package.
- 2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [Literat] [noun] masculinoMore example sentences
- Italian casa ‘house’ is a noun of feminine gender, giardino ‘garden’ is a noun of masculine gender.
- It is unfortunate that the gender of the noun, being masculine, is confused with the intent of the word, which is neutral.
- Latin homo is a masculine noun that can mean a human being, a male person, or humanity in general.
- 1.1 countable/numerable (word) masculino (masculine) 1.2 uncountable/no numerable (gender) (in) the masculine en masculino
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.