Translation of masculine in Spanish:
- 1 (manly) masculino, varonil she's very masculine es muy masculina or [pejorative/peyorativo] hombrunaExample sentences
- These are very attractive and masculine qualities.
- This 16th century bastioned city is unique in the feminine quality among the masculine citadels of Rajasthan.
- Actually, part of her success is that she combines traditionally masculine and feminine qualities in one package.
- 2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [Literat] [noun] masculinoExample sentences
- Italian casa ‘house’ is a noun of feminine gender, giardino ‘garden’ is a noun of masculine gender.
- It is unfortunate that the gender of the noun, being masculine, is confused with the intent of the word, which is neutral.
- Latin homo is a masculine noun that can mean a human being, a male person, or humanity in general.
- 1.1 countable/numerable (word) masculino (masculine) 1.2 uncountable/no numerable (gender) (in) the masculine en masculino
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.