Translation of matrix in Spanish:
noun plural matrices or matrixes
- (Audio, Geology, Mathematics, Printing)Example sentences
- Limited dolomitization of the calcite around the edges of the fossils and in the matrix of the concretion occurred at a later stage.
- Rhombs of ferroan dolomite occur both in the fringe around the fossils and within the matrix of the concretion.
- Except for a few small bone fragments, no fossils have been observed within the clasts or in the matrix.
- The matrix is inserted at its base, the mould is adjusted to the desired width, molten lead is poured in to form a column, and the character is cast in the matrix at the bottom.
- These were then used to shape the matrixes from which the records were pressed.
- Equivalently, physicists can represent a given quantum system by a matrix - a square array of whole numbers.
- For this simple example, this means we can get to any of the six permutation matrices in a single swap.
- Of particular importance is his appreciation of the value of elementary hermitian matrices in numerical analysis.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.