Translation of means test in Spanish:
- (investigación de los ingresos de una persona para determinar si tiene derecho o no a ciertas prestaciones)Example sentences
- The new law uses a means test to determine ability to continue paying debts over an extended period of time.
- The proposed law would require a means test to determine whether a consumer can file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, which liquidates assets and eliminates debt, or a Chapter 13, which requires a repayment plan.
- The Bankruptcy Act will implement a means test to determine ability to shell out at least a portion of arrears.
also: means-test transitive verb
- comprobar los recursos económicos deExample sentences
- The government will be means-testing half the entire pensioner population.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.