Translation of meat in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable and countable a plate of cold o cooked meatsun plato de fiambresthe meat and potatoes (American English)lo básicoa meat and potatoes repertoireun repertorio básicoto be meat and drink to somebodyser la pasión de alguiento be strong meatser demasiado fuerteone man's meat is another man's poisonlo que a uno cura a otro mata(before noun) meat by-productderivado (masculine) de la carnemeat extract meat industryindustria (feminine) cárnica or de la carnemeat pie meat productproducto (masculine) cárnico or de la carneExample sentences1.2 uncountable (substance)
- The principal meats were pork, beef, mutton, and sometimes freshwater fish taken from the river.
- The highly processed food and low-quality meats affect the health, both physical and mental, of everyone here.
- He could smell the meats and the foods cooking on the hot plates above him, and he felt his stomach growl.
- Disc Two is where the meat of the supplements is featured.
- They are dialogue-heavy, but they are laying the groundwork for the real meat of the film.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.