Translation of medallion in Spanish:
- 1.1 (ornament) medallón (masculine)Example sentences1.2 [Cookery/Cocina] medallón (masculine)
- There was a medallion with the shape of dragon wings around her neck.
- Absently, he felt the chain necklace and the medallion against his chest grow colder than ice.
- Some are laden with gold medallions or sport diamond earrings.
- I had chosen a steak plus a pork medallion and the meat arrived exactly as ordered.
- Dishes range from snacks to full meals such as fillet of beef medallions on rosti potato with rosemary sauce.
- I had the Turkey Tenderloins, turkey medallions wrapped in bacon and grilled.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the