Translation of median in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Mathematics)(value/wage)Example sentences1.2 (in middle) [formal]
- He says the poorest bankruptcy filers, people who fall below the median income in their state, can wipe out their debts the same way they did before.
- The first value corresponds to the most heterogeneous values observed in the literature and the second to a median value.
- Frequencies of recombination correspond to the median value of two or three fluctuation tests, each one done with six independent colonies.
- However, results may be limited, because the bladder neck and median prostate lobe cannot be treated.
- The normally obliterated umbilical artery within the urachus forms the median umbilical ligament in the adult.
- The volar compartment includes forearm wrist flexors, pronator tendons, and median and ulnar nerves and arteries.
- 1 (Mathematics)Example sentences
- We calculated means, standard deviations, medians, and interquartile ranges as appropriate.
- Values are medians (interquartile ranges) unless stated otherwise.
- Descriptive statistics, including means, medians, range, standard deviation, and frequencies, were used to enumerate the TAT process.
- Perpendicular bisectors of two pieces of its medians form a hexagon with opposite sides parallel (and some additional features).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the