Translation of median in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] [value/wage] medioExample sentences1.2 (in middle) [formal] intermedio
- He says the poorest bankruptcy filers, people who fall below the median income in their state, can wipe out their debts the same way they did before.
- The first value corresponds to the most heterogeneous values observed in the literature and the second to a median value.
- Frequencies of recombination correspond to the median value of two or three fluctuation tests, each one done with six independent colonies.
- However, results may be limited, because the bladder neck and median prostate lobe cannot be treated.
- The normally obliterated umbilical artery within the urachus forms the median umbilical ligament in the adult.
- The volar compartment includes forearm wrist flexors, pronator tendons, and median and ulnar nerves and arteries.
- 1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] mediana (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.