- 1.1 u c (substance) medicamento (m)More example sentences1.2 u (treatment) tratamiento (m); (drugs) medicación (f) he's on medication está medicado
More example sentences
- Different medications treating these diseases have been used in clinical trials.
- The physician in charge provided a pharmacy for making up the medications prescribed.
- Nurse practitioners are able to prescribe medications as part of their practice.
- We talk round and round the question of whether to have more drug medication before surgery.
- It is true that older people have a range of health problems requiring medication.
- Jeffrey was described as having a mental age of eight and needed constant care and medication.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...