- 1 (before noun/delante del nombre) [powers/process/illness/health] mental; [hospital/patient] psiquiátrico mental age edad (feminine) mental mental cruelty crueldad (feminine) mental mental handicap discapacidad (feminine) mental mental institution institución (feminine) para enfermos mentales mental torture tortura (feminine) psicológica to make a mental note of sth tomar nota de algo mentalmente I've already formed a mental picture o image of the place yo ya me he hecho una idea del lugarMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Brentano did in fact hold that every mental phenomenon is an object of inner consciousness.
- Why do you invest even one brain cell of your mental capital on figuring out his motivation?
- The illness of a relative meant that we, his family, were fully aware of his abhorrence of the loss of mental faculty.
- During her time as a patient no treatment for mental disorder or illness was given.
- Indeed, psychiatrists do not talk of insanity but prefer to use terms such as mental illness or mental disorder.
- Nowadays, music is both applied for patients with mental disorders and healthy people.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.