Translation of mental in Spanish:
- 1 (before noun/delante del nombre) [powers/process/illness/health] mental; [hospital/patient] psiquiátrico mental torture tortura (feminine) psicológica to make a mental note of sth tomar nota de algo mentalmente I've already formed a mental picture o image of the place yo ya me he hecho una idea del lugarExample sentences
- Brentano did in fact hold that every mental phenomenon is an object of inner consciousness.
- Why do you invest even one brain cell of your mental capital on figuring out his motivation?
- The illness of a relative meant that we, his family, were fully aware of his abhorrence of the loss of mental faculty.
- During her time as a patient no treatment for mental disorder or illness was given.
- Indeed, psychiatrists do not talk of insanity but prefer to use terms such as mental illness or mental disorder.
- Nowadays, music is both applied for patients with mental disorders and healthy people.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the