Translation of mental in Spanish:
- 1 (before noun)(powers/process/illness/health)(hospital/patient)mental tortureto make a mental note of somethingtortura (feminine) psicológicaI've already formed a mental picture o image of the placetomar nota de algo mentalmenteyo ya me he hecho una idea del lugarExample sentences
- Brentano did in fact hold that every mental phenomenon is an object of inner consciousness.
- Why do you invest even one brain cell of your mental capital on figuring out his motivation?
- The illness of a relative meant that we, his family, were fully aware of his abhorrence of the loss of mental faculty.
- During her time as a patient no treatment for mental disorder or illness was given.
- Indeed, psychiatrists do not talk of insanity but prefer to use terms such as mental illness or mental disorder.
- Nowadays, music is both applied for patients with mental disorders and healthy people.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.