Translation of message in Spanish:
- 1 (communication) a message of supportun mensaje de apoyowould you like to leave a message, can I take a message?¿quiere dejar algún recado or (esp (Latin America) ) mensaje?could you give him a message?¿podría darle un recado?to get the message [colloquial]entender
darse cuentaExample sentences
- The messages are not sent directly to the recipient's phone, rather the sender and the recipient must subscribe to the service which provides a secret link for them to access the message.
- Text messaging is the cellphone technology that allows users to send and receive written messages through their phones.
- I even used birds to send my messages from here directly to Devlin.
- 2 (of novel, song) the message of the Gospelel mensaje del EvangelioExample sentences
- Can videogames convey social and political messages and still be a lot of fun?
- Most of that material, however, while interesting, is marginal to the political message of the film.
- Acclaimed for using a popular format to pass on the social message, the film had used the soap opera look to cash in on a large audience.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.