Translation of middle distance in Spanish:
- (in picture, photo) segundo plano (masculine)Example sentences
- Bathed in an opalescent haze in the middle distance, they stand watch and wait their turn.
- Interestingly though, his solo is kept in the middle distance with Harries and France dominating the foreground.
- Nearby, a middle aged woman stares vacantly into the middle distance as a young girl walks past on her way to the shops, where workers are unlocking doors and switching off alarms.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) [running/race] de medio fondo middle-distance runner mediofondista (masculine and feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.