Translation of middle distance in Spanish:
- (in picture, photo) segundo plano (masculine)Example sentences
- Bathed in an opalescent haze in the middle distance, they stand watch and wait their turn.
- Interestingly though, his solo is kept in the middle distance with Harries and France dominating the foreground.
- Nearby, a middle aged woman stares vacantly into the middle distance as a young girl walks past on her way to the shops, where workers are unlocking doors and switching off alarms.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) [running/race] de medio fondo middle-distance runner mediofondista (masculine and feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a