- (in picture, photo) segundo plano (masculine)More example sentences
- Bathed in an opalescent haze in the middle distance, they stand watch and wait their turn.
- Interestingly though, his solo is kept in the middle distance with Harries and France dominating the foreground.
- Nearby, a middle aged woman stares vacantly into the middle distance as a young girl walks past on her way to the shops, where workers are unlocking doors and switching off alarms.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) [running/race] de medio fondo middle-distance runner mediofondista (masculine and feminine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.