Translation of minimum in Spanish:
- he always does the absolute minimumsiempre sigue la ley del menor or mínimo esfuerzowith a o the minimum of effortcon el mínimo esfuerzoto reduce something to a minimumreducir algo al mínimodirect interference should be kept to a minimumdebe procurarse que la interferencia directa sea mínimaExample sentences
- The person also must be fully insured and must agree after training to work as a childminder for at least the minimum of two years.
- Food is kept as fresh and natural as possible with the minimum of intervention in the cooking.
- The work, however, needs to be done and we are doing everything we can to make sure that it is done as quickly as possible with the minimum of inconvenience.
- (before noun) minimum lending rate (in UK) (Finance)(tipo de interés mínimo establecido por el banco central)Example sentences
- Students who meet minimum university entry requirements and are willing to pay would clearly benefit, as would universities.
- This agreement lays down minimum requirements designed to facilitate the reconciliation of parental and professional responsibilities for working parents.
- And ING Direct does not offer checking accounts or impose any fees, service charges or minimum requirements on its products.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.