Translation of minimum in Spanish:
- mínimo (masculine) he always does the absolute minimum siempre sigue la ley del menor or mínimo esfuerzo with a o the minimum of effort con el mínimo esfuerzo to reduce sth to a minimum reducir* algo al mínimo direct interference should be kept to a minimum debe procurarse que la interferencia directa sea mínimaExample sentences
- The person also must be fully insured and must agree after training to work as a childminder for at least the minimum of two years.
- Food is kept as fresh and natural as possible with the minimum of intervention in the cooking.
- The work, however, needs to be done and we are doing everything we can to make sure that it is done as quickly as possible with the minimum of inconvenience.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) mínimo minimum lending rate (in UK) [Finance][ tipo de interés mínimo establecido por el banco central ]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.