Translation of mirror image in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Mathematics, Optics)Example sentences1.2 (direct opposite)
- It always appalls me that the photo image, not the mirror image, may be what other people are really seeing.
- As can be seen, it is the mirror image and reverse of the first matrix.
- It is not a mirror image of Sadeler's engraving.
- Clearly, Constantinople with its multicultural population and foreign colonies is the model for this cultural interface, but it had its mirror images in almost every city.
- The lives of the children are shaped on the lives of the parents, they present a mirror image, let your image be a good one.
- Such cases usually do not have any malfunction and are only a mirror image of the usual structural condition.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.