transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [voice/sound] modularMore example sentences1.2 [Electronics/Electrónica] [Radio] [wave/frequency] modular
More example sentences
- The way one modulates the voice, its pitch, tone and tenor to speak to different persons is nothing but mimicry.
- The man could modulate his voice into a great variety of tones, booming, hushed, lyrical, penitent, frightened.
- And, like any good schoolteacher, she modulates her voice to great effect; during moments of particular drama, she is known for speaking to juries in a barely audible whisper.
- Method and apparatus for transmitting broadband amplitude modulated radio frequency signals over optical links
- A method and apparatus for equalizing a received quadrature amplitude modulated signal is disclosed.
- Multiple radio channel frequency signals that are modulated with respective information modulation are transmitted from a common antenna at multiple radio frequencies.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.