- [Dentistry/Odontología] muela (feminine), molar (masculine) [formal]More example sentences
- The teeth most often missing are the third molars, second premolars, and maxillary lateral incisors, and other teeth may be reduced in size.
- The location of early caries is found most often in children's maxillary incisors and first molars.
- The medical name for wisdom teeth is the third molars.
- [Chemistry/Química] molarMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The enthalpy change that occurs during the complete combustion of one mole of a substance is called the molar heat of combustion, symbolized H c o.
- Uncharged polar and even ionic dyes with substantial molar weights have often been used to trace apoplastic water movement.
- Another substantial advantage is that volume fractions and molar concentrations are easily interconvertible, making comparison with experimental papers easier.
- The section on the interconversion of molal and molar solutions needs to be reworded.
- An example of this would be describing a solution as a 1 molar solution, or saying it had a strength of 1 M.
- In this case a solution that was 0.9 molar in trehalose and sucrose was examined for a sample at known spacing as described for water.