- 1 [Zoology/Zoología] topo (masculine)More example sentences
- The fur of moles is velvety and can lie equally well in any direction, which allows easy movement in the burrows backward as well as forwards.
- Although moles feed on beneficial invertebrates as well as lawn pests, they rarely affect the populations of either.
- While bats are highly specialized for flight, they share anatomical characters with the Insectivora, the mammalian taxon that includes shrews and moles.
- 2 (spy, informant) topo (masculine and feminine), espía (masculine and feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- There may have been a mole planted by the security services inside the terror cells in the country.
- What about a mole being a double agent who establishes a cover long before beginning espionage?
- That search for the supposed mole within CIA severely damaged the careers of some CIA officers.
- For £50,000 we will finger moles within your organisation.
- One of Asymmetrical Information's moles forwards this item from Businessweek.
- I've good reason to believe there's a mole in our organization.