- [diet/routine/voice] monótono with monotonous regularity con exasperante regularidadMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Interning is tiresome, in a dull and wholly monotonous sort of way, especially on Mondays.
- Say goodbye to eating dull, monotonous and insipid food day after day.
- It's like having an incredibly monotonous and dull job where you sit around doing virtually nothing in complete silence.
- The monotonous sound of his voice gave way to music as soon as I pressed the play button again.
- This is perfect for business trips or for drowning out the monotonous sound of that copier next to your cube.
- She muttered to herself as she bore the monotonous sounds of the line ringing.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.