- [diet/routine/voice] monótono with monotonous regularity con exasperante regularidadMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Interning is tiresome, in a dull and wholly monotonous sort of way, especially on Mondays.
- Say goodbye to eating dull, monotonous and insipid food day after day.
- It's like having an incredibly monotonous and dull job where you sit around doing virtually nothing in complete silence.
- The monotonous sound of his voice gave way to music as soon as I pressed the play button again.
- This is perfect for business trips or for drowning out the monotonous sound of that copier next to your cube.
- She muttered to herself as she bore the monotonous sounds of the line ringing.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.