- [diet/routine/voice] monótono with monotonous regularity con exasperante regularidadMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Interning is tiresome, in a dull and wholly monotonous sort of way, especially on Mondays.
- Say goodbye to eating dull, monotonous and insipid food day after day.
- It's like having an incredibly monotonous and dull job where you sit around doing virtually nothing in complete silence.
- The monotonous sound of his voice gave way to music as soon as I pressed the play button again.
- This is perfect for business trips or for drowning out the monotonous sound of that copier next to your cube.
- She muttered to herself as she bore the monotonous sounds of the line ringing.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.