- [journal/event] mensual monthly payment mensualidad (f), cuota (f) mensual (esp AmL)More example sentences
- Now, its membership has soared to more than 200, with monthly meetings in a north-west hospital.
- Other than the monthly meeting, not much is going on at the association.
- The meeting ended with Wednesday 2 March confirmed as the date of the next monthly meeting.
- [pay/visit] mensualmente, una vez al or por mes it appears twice monthly sale dos veces al or por mesMore example sentences
- The group, which was formed 50 years ago, meets monthly and holds two annual flower shows.
- Stubbs operates on a few patients monthly and has numerous consultations.
- The amount of interest you earn over a year will vary depending on whether it is calculated monthly or annually.