- [journal/event] mensual monthly payment mensualidad (f), cuota (f) mensual (esp AmL)More example sentences
- Now, its membership has soared to more than 200, with monthly meetings in a north-west hospital.
- Other than the monthly meeting, not much is going on at the association.
- The meeting ended with Wednesday 2 March confirmed as the date of the next monthly meeting.
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.
- [pay/visit] mensualmente, una vez al or por mes it appears twice monthly sale dos veces al or por mesMore example sentences
- The group, which was formed 50 years ago, meets monthly and holds two annual flower shows.
- Stubbs operates on a few patients monthly and has numerous consultations.
- The amount of interest you earn over a year will vary depending on whether it is calculated monthly or annually.