- (before noun/delante del nombre) discutible that remains a moot point eso sigue siendo discutibleMore example sentences
- The motion explained that the company and the union had already reached an agreement on the retiree health benefit issue that made the previous dispute a moot point.
- How much the appeal of this movie derives from its subject and how much from Spacey is a moot point, I suppose.
- Which of the two camps was having a better time may be a moot point, but there can be no dispute as to which was living most successfully in the here and now.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- (usually passive/normalmente en voz pasiva) [idea/proposal] someter a discusión, plantear it has been mooted that … se ha propuesto or sugerido que …
- 1 (assembly) asamblea (feminine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the