- (before noun/delante del nombre) discutible that remains a moot point eso sigue siendo discutibleMore example sentences
- The motion explained that the company and the union had already reached an agreement on the retiree health benefit issue that made the previous dispute a moot point.
- How much the appeal of this movie derives from its subject and how much from Spacey is a moot point, I suppose.
- Which of the two camps was having a better time may be a moot point, but there can be no dispute as to which was living most successfully in the here and now.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- (usually passive/normalmente en voz pasiva) [idea/proposal] someter a discusión, plantear it has been mooted that … se ha propuesto or sugerido que …
- 1 (assembly) asamblea (feminine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.