Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.
- [ship] mandar a la reserva; [program/project] aparcar*, archivar; [supplies] dejar en depósito the steelworks will be mothballed until a buyer is found van a cerrar la acería hasta que surja un compradorMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The notion that the country can sustain a capable defence force by mothballing equipment is laughable.
- Other mothballed military facilities are available if the number of detainees continues to rise.
- Along with a cancellation of the Shuttle NASA should mothball the space station.
- When market forces caught up with the Soviet Union in the early 1990s, many of its research-cum-defense projects were mothballed.
- Earlier plans were mothballed when fund managers lost their appetite for another semi-state sell-off.
- His untimely death meant the project was effectively mothballed, although it toured as a series of exhibitions during the 1970s.